3.6.08

Always double check the government!

So I just got my package back from the Chinese Consulate in Texas.

They were unable to process the certification!

Why? Because I did not double-check the State Department of the State of Texas who in their certification, put the wrong county name and county clerk. Since they did not match, the Chinese Consulate could not take certify the documents.

Thankfully the State of Texas was very apologetic and is sending out a new certification for free without making me send them the certified copies of my divorce papers again.

Chinese Girls For Dating at ChnLove.com
Chinese dating services that help you find gorgeous Chinese girls for love and marriage. Free to view photos, videos, send Cupid Note, and receive initial contacts. Find Your Match Today.

No comments: