23.6.08

Personal Update

Finally, after all the hassles described before, I received my certified divorce decree paperwork back from the Chinese Consulate in Texas. They actually under promise and over deliver, so I have to say that they are much more expedient than their honorable colleagues in Chicago who waited almost 10 days after processing to return my paperwork. Still, a big thank you to all the hard workers at the Chinese Consulate offices! Now I just need to talk to my travel agent on Tuesday and have her find a cheap flight and then take out a loan for the wedding!

Chinese Girls For Dating at ChnLove.com
Chinese dating services that help you find gorgeous Chinese girls for love and marriage. Free to view photos, videos, send Cupid Note, and receive initial contacts. Find Your Match Today. Join Free!

No comments: