Step Four: Documents your lawyer will need for a K-1 or K-3 Visa for your spouse


The forms you will need are:
  • 2 (4 for K-3) Copies of you and your spouse's (and any foreign children) birth certificate, both front and back
  • 2 Copies of any naturalization papers (If Applicable)
  • 2 Copies of marriage certificate
  • 2 Copies of you and your spouse's divorce/death decree(s) ( If Applicable)
  • 2 passport sized pictures for you and spouse(Specifications attached)
  • 3-5 Pictures of you together with place and date written on back on photostock paper and regular photo size
  • Any evidence of relationship (10-25 pictures, e-mails, etc)
The forms they will need original signatures and hard copies from you are:
  • I129F
  • 130
  • 325A
  • G28
The forms they will need original signatures and hard copies from your spouse are:
  • 325A

Please Note:

All documents must be translated. Please have his/her documents translated. He/she can have a friend translate, that person should simply type out the translated text, then add at the bottom:
I certify that I am competent to translate from the (language of document) to English and that the above is a correct and true translation to the best of my knowledge and belief.

Signed: (Translators full name)

Chinese Girls For Dating at ChnLove.com
Chinese dating services that help you find gorgeous Chinese girls for love and marriage. Free to view photos, videos, send Cupid Note, and receive initial contacts. Find Your Match Today.
Post a Comment