11.6.11

Preparing for the interview...

Our lawyer has had us practice with questions she has sent us and also had us come to the office and practice the questions. My wife and I may be questioned together, or apart. We were instructed to bring our son, and not to enter until our lawyer is there, as she will be able to come in to thge interview with us. She also will have all the documents, so we do not need to bring anything. In 2 weeks we have our interview, and if everything goes well, withing about 2 business days we should get the decision on my wife's permanent residency and 10-year green card. That morning, before the interview, we will go get her social security card. Those that pray, I would ask your prayers for us.

ayu-mi-x 7 -LIMITED COMPLETE BOX SET- (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

1 comment:

Lucas Kain said...

I really wish you the best of luck!

J.
___
call China