So she's here, now what?

You cannot relax yet. You need to do the Adjustment of Status, so that she can get a social security number, a green card, and eventually citizenship. You can get the card within 30-90 days, but the rest can take u to a year. You pay the government $1110, and a lawyer just as much to do this, but this part you can do without a lawyer. I am still considering my options, but we are going to go for the SSN on our own first...

Post a Comment