25.5.11

Interview Time!

Yesterday, we got notice that my wife will interview in less than 1 month! So in June, she should become a permanent resident of the United States of America. 3 years after that, she can apply for Citizenship. We ask your thoughts and prayers as weprepare for this big step ahead, as both of us will be interviewed and we have to take all kinds of documentation. I will add a blog post with the specifics of what we need to take and even later, what questions we are asked.


ayu-mi-x 7 -LIMITED COMPLETE BOX SET- (First Press Limited Edition)(Japan Version)

2 comments:

James said...

I'm happy for you! Hopefully one day I'll have the good fortune to have to go through all this with my girl.

Vampire Rabbit said...

nd on that day. I hope this blog helps you and many other men, preventing them from going through this blindly.