ADVICE: Personal Update and Advice

I received my I-130 (immigrant spouse visa) receipt on the first of this month. If you are using an immigration attorney as I am, and you receive the receipt rather than your attorney, be sure to fax and mail them a copy immediately. With this receipt they can file the I-129F (the faster K-3 non-immigrant spouse visa) which is the second major step of the visa filing process. You also want a copy of this filing receipt, so if your lawyer receives it, be sure to ask for a copy for your records.

Chinese Girls For Dating at ChnLove.com
Chinese dating services that help you find gorgeous Chinese girls for love and marriage. Free to view photos, videos, send Cupid Note, and receive initial contacts. Find Your Match Today. Join Free!
Post a Comment