28.9.08

Local Traditions and Regulations May Vary

It seems that in HuNan Province, there is no need for many of the items I listed as required. The Chinese Consulate does say they are required, so I would still get them all, as the Province you marry in may require them. Better to arrive in China and have too many documents that you do not need than to arrive and be missing documents, delaying the issuance of your marriage certificate. In my case, it was the divorce decree that was not needed, while my wife only needed her I.D. The photo of us together was taken there and affixed to our marriage certificate.


Chinese Girls For Dating at ChnLove.com
Chinese dating services that help you find gorgeous Chinese girls for love and marriage. Free to view photos, videos, send Cupid Note, and receive initial contacts. Find Your Match Today. Join Free!

No comments: