Warning! Documents May Need To Go To Different Consulates!

Today I received my documents back from the Chinese Consulate in China. Since I live in Colorado, that is where I was told to send them. HOWEVER, I was divorced in Texas, so I now find out I must send my certified divorce decree, which was authenticated by the State of Texas Department of State to the Chinese Consulate in Houston. It makes perfect sense in hindsight, that you send the documents to be certified by the Chinese Consulate that has jurisdiction over the document's origins, but this was not clearly stated on the website. To find the consulate for your documents, be sure to visit http://houston.china-consulate.org/eng/vp/t53292.htm.

Chinese Girls For Dating at ChnLove.com
Chinese dating services that help you find gorgeous Chinese girls for love and marriage. Free to view photos, videos, send Cupid Note, and receive initial contacts. Find Your Match Today. Join Free!
Post a Comment